Sandals Grande St. Lucian
Review and photos by Jacob W. and Liza S, Honeymoon, September, 2014
Thank you! Our wedding was wonderful and so was the honeymoon in St. Lucia. The Sandals Grande resort was nice, a few comments below that might help you guide further clients:
- Weather ended up being perfect all week long! 80-85 and sunny.
- Room itself was more beachy than modern
- Service was 7 out of 10. The staff was very welcoming when we got there, but the customer service faded throughout the week. Additionally, without butler service, guests are not served drinks by the pool. All guests had to get their own drinks/food from the bar.
- Lots of honeymooners ages 25-35
- Gorgeous views of the island
- Dinners were good, it was nice that we got to take the complimentary shuttle to the other Sandals resorts to try their restaurants for dinner
- Lunch food was just okay (limited menu options got old after a few days)
- The private car to and from the airport was nice due to the 1.5 hr drive
Hopefully the above feedback helps. I will send you pictures once I’ve uploaded them to my computer. (Photos Above)
Liza & Jacob