Hello! We would like to personally thank you for visiting our Blog. We are Ryan and Deena, owners and founders of Global Getaways. We have been married since 1997 and are parents to four amazing children, two girls and two boys. Our love of travel has taken us to many beautiful and exotic locations including the following: French Polynesia, Hawaii, Caribbean, Mexico, India, Africa, Costa Rica, and Europe as well as most of the United States and Canada. We have gotten to experience the thrill of feeding sharks and swimming with dolphins and sting rays in the crystal clear waters of Tahiti and Grand Cayman, staying in an over water bungalow in Bora Bora, celebrating special family occasions in a luxury villa in Jamaica, cruising the Caribbean and the Bahamas on a floating resort. We've had the opportunity to witness a rare volcanic eruption on the Big Island, and make lifelong friends with families on the Island of Capri, Italy. Both Ryan and I have backpacked through Europe (although separately and long before we were married!) and experienced a host of other amazing adventures. We are happy to share these experiences with our friends, families, and clients. Most exciting, however, is our desire to share these experiences with our children. While we have no idea what that will look like in the future, we're excited to see how plans unfold. Feel free to join us on this journey!
Posts by Deena Gainor:
- Santorini – Love at First Sight, April 2015
- Athens: Ancient Greek Myths and Modern Financial Crises
- Day 393: The Wailing Wall, Jerusalem
- Day 392: The Beauty of the Empty Tomb
- Day 390: Israel and Old Town Jerusalem
- Day 380: Jordan/Israel and the Dreaded Border Crossing!
- Day 379: In Search of Gordon Ramsey – London
- Day 376: Discovering Jerash, Jordan
- Day 370: In Search of Indiana Jones and the Holy Grail – Petra
- Day 367: Floating in the Dead Sea